For the dressing:
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Flake sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- *Keep dressing in a jar with a tight fitting lid in the refrigerator for up to one week. Shake well before using.
For the salad:
- 4 cups baby red splendor mustard greens
- 2 cups micro purple radish
- 12 petite royal purple turnips
- 1 cup blueberries
For the garnish:
- Edible purple flowers (I used red raspberry swirl violas)
- In a blender, add the blueberries, vinegar, honey, mustard and oil. Blend until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the greens, micro purple radish, petite purple turnips and blueberries between 4 plates. Drizzle with Blueberry Balsamic Dressing and garnish with edible flowers.