“Vegetable rolls are so beautiful and surprisingly easy once you get the hang of the first roll. Use any combination of veggies (or fruit!) to enjoy as an appetizer or even as a refreshing lunch.” – Purely Elizabeth
- 8 rice paper sheets
- 2 avocados, sliced
- ½ cup shredded cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup lettuce leaves
Spicy Nut Sauce
- 1/3 cup nut butter (I love Nuttzo)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- Dip individual rice paper sheets into warm water to soften.
- Place veggies inside paper and fold the bottom to hold in fillings.
- Then fold in sides and roll tightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with sauce on the side.
Share this Post