- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 small fennel bulb
- 3 cups of grapefruit juice
- 3 cups of vodka
- dash of orange bitters
- soda water to taste
- fennel fronds and grapefruit peel (optional garnish)
- Wash and dry the fennel ( reserving some greens for garnish) and celery and prepare for a juicer.
- Juice the veggies and add the juice to a large pitcher.
- Add the grapefruit juice, vodka and about 10-15 drops of bitters. Stir to combine.
- Fill 8 glasses with ice and pour vodka grapefruit mixture and top with a splash of soda water. Top with fennel fronds and grapefruit peel and serve.
Share this Post