- 2 pounds mixed veggies, cut into 1 - 2" chunks (we used brussels sprouts, corn, bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant, and onion)
- McCormick Grill Mates Garden Herb Veggie Herb Marinade Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- If desired, blanch harder veggies like corn and brussels sprouts in boiling water for 3 minutes to make them easier to thread onto skewer.
- Whisk together Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar. Pour marinade over veggies in a large bowl and mix well to coat everything.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes, then remove from marinade and skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat until tender-crisp. Eat!