- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 cups raspberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1.5 lb. homemade or store bought pound cake
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup water, and lemon juice to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine jam with 3 cups raspberries, mashing slightly. In a large bowl, whip cream and 2 tablespoons sugar to stiff peaks.
- Slice pound cake 3/4 inch thick; brush both sides of slices with lemon syrup.
- Layer sliced pound cake, raspberry mixture and whipped cream at bottom of glass. Repeat to make one more layer and garnish with remaining raspberries.
Share this Post