*Click here to see the full “Nails & Cocktails” story!
This post is brought to you by Target Style. Shop the new Beauty collection in stores and online.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 3 cups Simply Grapefruit
- 1 bottle Lamarca Prosecco
- fresh grapefruit slices for garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar, water and 1 bunch thyme to a boil. Simmer until the sugar is dissolved, 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool completely, then discard thyme sprigs.
- Divide simple syrup and grapefruit juice between 6 glasses and stir. Top with champagne and garnish with thyme sprigs and grapefruit slices.
Share this Post
Whoa. A grapefruit thyme fizz sounds so refreshing and delicious! It might only be 7:45 am right now, but I wouldn’t having one of those in my hand right now.