This Green Goddess Dressing is the perfect accompaniment for fresh spring veggies–and it’s a perfect, no-fuss appetizer to welcome outdoor dinner party season. Food stylist and photographer, Ashleigh Amoroso, served it at the spring happy hour she recently hosted at her studio, and it was such a hit, we asked her to share the recipe. She says, “I typically grab whatever veggies are in season and slice them up in the prettiest way I can.”
Scroll on for the recipe for this Green Goddess Dressing that’s a perfect salad dressing or dip–and it makes a great ingredient to have in your fridge for impromptu snacking. Keep it sealed in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup mixed soft leafy herbs, dill, mint, tarragon and/or cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, plus ½ teaspoon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- for serving: sliced raw and/or roasted vegetables
- To make the Green Goddess Dressing: In a food processor, combine the yogurt, parsley, mixed herbs, chives, lemon juice, zest, olive oil, capers, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Season to taste.
- For the crudité, arrange spring vegetables on platter with Green Goddess Dressing. Eat!
- Green Goddess Dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.