- 2 6-ounce halibut fillets
- cannellini beans
- cherry tomatoes
- fingerling potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Par boil the fingerling potatoes.
- Season halibut fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cut off rectangles of parchment paper and lay flat. Place the halibut in the center and add a handful of each of the toppings (cannellini beans, olives, cherry tomatoes). Add some capers and a slice or two of lemon. Fold the paper over the top and fold the edges over each other so that the bag is sealed and the liquid can't escape.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked to your liking.
- While the fish is cooking, sauce the fingerling potatoes in butter.
- Plate with a generous squeeze of lemon and a handful of chopped parsley.
Share this Post