From Bonnie: “I call this a low calorie backyard mojito because I use limes from my tree and mint from my garden. It’s a basic mojito, but I exclude the sugar. The rum is sweet enough that the drink doesn’t really need the extra sugar.”
Read the full story here: Entertaining With Bonni Taylor
- sparkling water
- fresh limes
- mint leaves
- light rum
- Squeeze one lime into a mixing glass. Zest half the lime into the mixing glass as well.
- Add leaves of one sprig of mint to the fresh lime juice.
- Add one jigger of rum and gently muddle the mixture.
- Add 6-8 ounces of sparkling water and shake for 20 seconds.
- Pour over ice and garnish with fresh lime and a mint sprig.
Share this Post