- 1/2 loaf of French Baguette, sliced into half-inch slices
- 1/4 pound of sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup of goat cheese
- 1 jar of Fig preserves
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Place sliced bread on a baking sheet and place in the oven to slightly toast the bread. Be careful not to over cook.
- While bread is toasting, allow goat cheese to come to room temperature.
- Once the bread has cooled and the goat cheese is at room temperature, spread the goat cheese on bread slices.
- Place a small dollop of the fig jam on each crostini and finish with a small, folded piece of prosciutto on top.
- Serve on a favorite platter and watch them disappear.
Share this Post