- 1/2 loaf day-old ciabatta, cut or torn into cubes
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 2 large watermelon radishes, trimmed, cut in half and then cut into very thin half circles
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and slivered
- 1 small bunch green shallots or green onions, sliced thin
- small handful parsley, leaves coarsely chopped
- small handful cilantro, leaves coarsely chopped
- 3 c. radicchio leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 oz parmesan cheese shaved with a vegetable peeler
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 c olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Toss ciabatta cubes with 3 Tbs olive oil and spread on a baking sheet. Toast in oven until golden and crunchy.
- While bread is toasting, place radish slices, fennel, green shallots, parsley, cilantro, and radicchio in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the vegetables and herbs, drizzle in the 1/4 c olive oil, add parmesan and salt and pepper to taste and toss again until everything is well combined.
- Serve at once or set aside for a few hours.
Share this Post