- 1 1/3 carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cold press avocado oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 1/4 oz water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- za'atar, for garnish
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- cold press avocado oil, for garnish
- Peel and grate carrot using the large holes on a box grater.
- Combine the grated carrot and the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
- When serving, drizzle with the avocado oil and sprinkle with the chopped parsley and za'atar.
Share this Post