For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ jalapeno pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Flake sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- *Keep dressing in a jar with a tight fitting lid in the refrigerator for up to one week. Shake well before using.
For the salad:
- 1 cup peeled and thinly sliced daikon radish
- 4 cups baby mizuno
- 12 baby white radish
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh dill
For the garnish:
- Edible white flowers (I used white dianthus and white mini floret)
- In a blender, add buttermilk, mayonnaise, dill, garlic, jalapeno and lemon. Blend until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss salad ingredients together in a large bowl and add JUST enough dressing to coat.
- Divide salad among 4 plates and garnish with white edible flowers. Serve remaining dressing on the side.
Share this Post