We got the scoop on the protein packed smoothie Jennifer Garner drinks nonstop to keep her blood-sugar balanced, appetite low, energy high, and #bodgoals in tact.
It all blends up to celeb nutritionist Kelly LeVeque’s simple yet effective method behind her Fab Four Smoothie —a combination of fat, greens, protein, fiber that keeps bellies full and minds sharp for hours on end. After spending a morning getting ready with Kelly, we’re officially inspired to kick our bad eating habits to the curb and hop on the Fab Four train.
- 1 Tbsp collagen protein powder (recommended: chocolate coconut)
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp flax or chia seeds
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- Hemp hearts (optional) to top
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- If you use fresh blueberries, add a few ice cubes to cool.
- Top with hemp hearts.
Share this Post