- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jicama, peeled and cubed
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, cubed
- 1 fresno pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sunflower sprouts
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Perfect Pinch Mexican Seasoning
- juice of lime
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large serving bowl, combine the mango, cherry tomatoes, jicama, avocado, cucumber, and fresno pepper. Toss to combine well.
- Add sunflower sprouts, McCormick Perfect Pinch Mexican Seasoning, lime juice, and olive oil, and toss gently together. Garnish with cilantro, and eat!
Share this Post