Check out the full story here: Entertaining with Meg Lonergan
- 1/2 pound stemmed Fresno chiles (8-10)
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Cook chiles and garlic in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until chiles turn bright red, about 2 minutes. Drain.
- Blend chiles, garlic, and vinegar in a blender until almost smooth. Season with salt. Let cool.
- If you're making this ahead of time, cover and chill. Hot sauce will also for one week.
Share this Post