Read the full story: Dinner in the South of France
*photos by Molly Winters
- 1 8oz filet of salmon
- 1 tsp herbs du provence
- 1 package of arugula
- 1 heirloom tomato, cut in large pieces
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled
- 6-8 baby potatoes, halved and roasted
- 1 bunch asparagus, roasted
- 1 container black nicoise olives
- lemon wedges for garnish
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar for topping
- On a foil lined baking sheet, place the salmon filet skin side down. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on salt, pepper, and herbs du provence. Broil in oven for 8 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Halve the potatoes and place on a lined baking sheet, drizzled with olive oil and topped with salt and pepper. Roast for about 15-20 minutes in a 400 degree F oven until potatoes are tender.
- Lay the asparagus stalks onto a lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and top with salt and pepper. Roast in a 400 degree F oven for about 10-12 minutes until stalks are tender but still bright green.
- Let ingredients come to room temperature.
- On a serving tray, lay out a bed of arugula for the base. Arrange the ingredients in bunches and top with olive oil and vinegar before serving.