I truly love homemade granola. It’s always so much better (and cheaper) than store-bought and makes your house smell amazing. The options are really endless with the different fruits, nuts, grains and seeds you can throw in, and the best part? Almost any variation will taste amazing. There’s nothing better than having a batch of homemade granola on hand for snacking and breakfast on-the-run.For each batch of granola that I whip up, the flavor changes slightly since I use whatever I have on hand. This time, I opted for olive oil instead of coconut and a good serving of flaky sea salt which took this one over the top. I have a feeling I’ll be making this one again.
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons flaxmeal
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients - using your hands to make sure everything is well-combined and coated evenly. Add evenly to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300, then raise temperature to 350 and bake another 10-12 minutes or until golden and toasted. Set aside to cool. Then, serve with your favorite nut milk or greek yogurt.
Share this Post