From Bonni: “It gets so hot here in Texas that turning on the oven just heats up the whole house, so grilling is a summer must for me. This recipe works great with both grilled shrimp and grilled chicken, so feel free to choose one or offer both for dinner guests.”
Read the full story here: Entertaining With Bonni Taylor
- 1 1/2 pound deveined and peeled shrimp
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 squeezed large lime
- 3 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 10-15 minutes to prevent them from burning and splitting when grilling.
- Pierce shrimp onto bamboo skewers. A good rule of thumb is 4-6 shrimp per skewer.
- Mix Sriracha, olive oil, maple syrup, lime juice, cilantro, and a pinch of salt. Brush onto each side of shrimp and sprinkle with salt.
- With the grill on medium high heat, cook shrimp 4-6 minutes or until pink, flipping once.
- Let cool, then drizzle with any extra marinade.
- Tip: Spray grill with coconut oil or olive oil to prevent shrimp from sticking.
Share this Post