- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
- Add the butter and blend with the dry ingredients by hand until the mixture looks like course meal.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together.
- Add the liquid to the butter/flour mixture and mix well until combined.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, divide the dough into 8 pieces well spaced apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves for garnish
- 1/4 cup of fresh strawberries for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- 3 cups of crumbled shortcake biscuits
- 1 cup of thinly sliced strawberries
- 6 mason jars
- Create layer of strawberries at the bottom of all 6 mason jars.
- Top the layer of strawberries with crumbled shortcake biscuits.
- Add a tablespoon of Greek yogurt on top of the shortcake biscuits.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to create a second layer of fruit, shortcake, and yogurt until you reach the top of the mason jar.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry and some mint leaves.
- Serve immediately or chill.
Share this Post