As of today, we’re accepting applications for a new Studio & Production Manager! This position will start as part-time with major opportunity for growth. Candidates must possess a strong eye for design and an upbeat, positive attitude. High level of creativity & attention-to-detail also “musts”. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about every aspect of digital lifestyle media and photo shoot production. Paid part-time position based in Austin with availability to start as soon as possible.
Take a look at the job posting below, then email email@example.com with your resume and subject line: “Studio & Production Manager.” Scroll on to find out more about the role and the type of candidates we’re looking for.
Studio & Production Manager
Desired hours: 4 – 5 days per week, 9am – 2pm
Duties will be divided into two categories (broken out below.)
- Work with production team on styling shoots for the site.
- Pitch and write lifestyle content for the site.
- Image sourcing for blog and social media posts; lead image database creation.
- Assisting art director with creating graphics and designed layouts.
- Assist with planning press and influencer events.
- Various administrative duties and errands.
- General office organization, styling, plant care, etc.
- Open and prep studio each morning.
- Restock studio supplies and run errands.
- Planning parties and events hosted at studio.
- Point of contact with vendors and maintenance.
- Assisting with minor accounting and receipt filing.
Know someone who sounds perfect for this position? Pass it on! And if you think it could be you, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.