- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 of a white onion
- 2-3 serrano peppers
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Finely chop onion and toss it in the pan. Thinly slice serranos and add to the onion. Sprinkle a little salt. Let this cook for a few minutes until everything is nice and soft.
- Next, add soy sauce and lower the heat. After a couple minutes the mixture will start to thicken.
- Squeeze the juice of lime and remove from heat.
- Let cool for a few minutes and pour into a serving bowl.
Share this Post