- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon herbs de provence
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons money
- black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 2" cubes
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Add in cubed chicken and stir to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Skewer chicken and heat grill. If cooking indoors, heat a sauté pan. Coat grill or pan with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Cook chicken on medium-high heat, turning skewers every 3-4 minutes for 10-12 minutes, or until done.