- 1/2 cup creme fraiche for garnish
- 1/2 cup micro greens for garnish
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 1 quart of low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 chopped medium zucchini
- 4 cups fresh peas
- 1 small chopped head of romanesco broccoli
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the onion and cook until softened and translucent.
- Add the chicken stock, zucchini, and romanesco. Boil until slightly soft, around 10-15 minutes.
- Add the peas and continue boiling for another 3 minutes, or until the peas are tender and bright green.
- Put the soup in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and chill.
- When serving, add a tablespoon of creme fraiche for garnish, and sprinkle micro greens and red pepper flakes.
Share this Post