- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- McCormick Grill Mates Bacon Chipotle Seasoning
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- for serving: chopped cilantro and tomatillo salsa
- In a small bowl, whisk together zest, juice, garlic, and oil. Add the shrimp and let marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade, pat dry, then season on both sides with McCormick Grill Mates Bacon Chipotle Seasoning.
- Thread onto skewers, alternating with cherry tomatoes if desired, then grill on medium-high heat for 2 minutes per side, until shrimp is just cooked through.
- Garnish with cilantro, and serve with tomatillo salsa. Eat!
Share this Post