*photography by Jared Smith
- 10 slices of thinly sliced white bread
- 2 golden beets, roasted, peeled and cubed
- 1 8oz package goat cheese, softened
- basil for garnish
- Slice bread into triangle pieces and lay in an even layer on a lined sheet pan. Toast in the oven for about 10 minutes at 325 degrees F or until lightly golden brown and crispy.
- Roast, peel, and cube the beets into 1/2" cubes.
- Once the toast triangles have cooled, spread the goat cheese onto each slice.
- Add a spoonful of the beets on top of the cheese, and drizzle honey and sprinkle basil over the toasts for garnish.
Share this Post