- 6 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- Kosher salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Worcesterchire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Blend all of the ingredients together (except the oil) in a blender.
- With the motor running, slowly stream in the oil until the dressing is emulsified.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables!
Share this Post