- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pimentos
- Take cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften. Whip until smooth.
- Add in mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic salt. Whip all of these ingredients together until the texture is smooth again.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve
Share this Post