- 1 ball of pizza dough
- 1 8oz container of pesto, store bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 packet of prosciutto
- parmesan and fresh basil for garnish
- Roll out the pizza dough about 1/2" thick, and using a circle cookie cutter, cut out the dough into little rounds and place onto a lined sheet tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over the dough and spread a spoon of the pesto onto the dough. Divide the grated parmesan over the pesto and bake in a 375 degree F oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the dough is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove pizzettes from oven and fold a half slice of prosciutto on top of each.
- Garnish with extra parmesan and fresh cut basil. Enjoy!
Share this Post