10 minutes minutes
dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, scrubbed but not peeled, then cut in half laterally, then cut the halves into 3 long wedges each
- 3 tbs Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsps smoked sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Chopped chives
- Toss the wedges with the oil, sea salt, pepper and paprika
- Arrange wedges skin side down with room between them. Roast at 400 for 12-15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve with chives as garnish.