Click here to read the full post: 2 Incredible Veggie Recipes from True Food Kitchen
- 1 ½ teaspoons expeller-pressed canola oil
- 1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Umami Sauce
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed
- lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated
- lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add the oil. When hot, add the Brussels sprouts and garlic, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add ¼ cup water, cover, and cook for 2 minutes, tossing to cook evenly.
- Remove the cover and stir in the Umami Sauce, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper.
- Continue to cool while occasionally tossing until the liquid is reduced to a thick sauce, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve hot.
Share this Post