Have you guys experimented with zucchini noodles yet? If not, I highly recommend investing in a spiralizer to make the most delicious, guilt-free “pasta” dishes — and as the video above demonstrates, dinner comes together quicker than you can say “zoodle.” While zucchini will never truly be pasta, this zucchini noodle pesto pasta will still curb your cravings. Watch me make one of my favorite healthy weeknight meals in just over 1 minute, then scroll to the bottom for the recipe for this Zucchini Noodle Pesto Pasta.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 large (or 4 small) spiralized zucchinis
- 1 bunch scallions, shredded into ribbons
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- grated parmesan for serving
- Cube & season boneless skinless chicken breast halves with salt and pepper.
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat, then sear cubed chickenon all sides. When almost cooked through, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Halve cherry tomatoes, then add them to the pan with the spiraled zucchinis and scallion ribbons. Sauté until zucchini is tender, just a couple of minutes.
- Add a few scoops basil pesto, season with salt, and mix everything until noodles are well coated.
- Top with a little grated parmesan and eat!
Share this Post