Have you guys experimented with zucchini noodles yet? If not, I highly recommend investing in a spiralizer to make the most delicious, guilt-free “pasta” dishes — and as the video above demonstrates, dinner comes together quicker than you can say “zoodle.” Watch me make one of my favorite healthy weeknight meals in just over 1 minute, then scroll to the bottom for the recipe.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 large (or 4 small) spiralized zucchinis
- 1 bunch scallions, shredded into ribbons
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- grated parmesan for serving
- Cube & season boneless skinless chicken breast halves with salt and pepper.
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat, then sear cubed chickenon all sides. When almost cooked through, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Halve cherry tomatoes, then add them to the pan with the spiraled zucchinis and scallion ribbons. Sauté until zucchini is tender, just a couple of minutes.
- Add a few scoops basil pesto, season with salt, and mix everything until noodles are well coated.
- Top with a little grated parmesan and eat!