Mark your calendars, babes. Sunday night is the beginning of Daylight Savings Time, and in my mind, the symbolic kick-off of Spring. Happiness! While we’ll be sacrificing an hour of sleep — Spring forward, remember? — the tradeoff is so worth it: an extra hour of daylight to enjoy each evening. And with that added hour, energy, excitement, and the return of all those perfect-for-twilight activities we gave up back in November. Here are 10 great ways to spend your newfound time.
2. Start the search for your new favorite sunscreen.
3. Go plant shopping.
4. Post these love notes all over your neighborhood.
5. Have friends over for book club.
6. Commit to nothing (and don’t feel bad about it).
7. Take on a rehab project by giving new life to an old piece of furniture.
8. Make an amazing from-scratch breakfast for the next morning.
9. Get together with someone you admire for career or life advice.
10. Run out to grab the perfect golden hour Instagram.